PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How The Repair Shop Will Benefit Your Skin Type
As a barrier repair mask, The Repair Shop was formulated with a combination of gentle, effective skin saviours. In this blog post we explain exactly how it'll work with your routine and benefit your skin type. So! Here's exactly what The Repair Shop will do for you.Read More
A long chain lipid that occurs naturally in the outer layer of skin, supporting skin barrier function and hydration by reinforcing its ability to retain water.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Also known as provitamin B5, this (water absorbing) humectant helps to soothe and hydrate skin.
In the AM!
Working from home? Pop it on while you set up your office space and sip on that celery juice.
In the PM!
Use The Repair Shop after cleansing, exfoliating (optional), and clay mask-ing. Follow with your serums (hydrating, gentle ones only, please), oils and creams.
Use 1-2 times a week, or whenever your skin needs a nourishing, replenishing IV drip.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from PEFC-certified cardboard. A PEFC forest is a forest that is managed in line with the strictest environmental, social and economic requirements.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- BMBrooke M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Redness, Dehydration, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoAmazing!!
I’ve only recently started using this mask and my gosh I’m mad I hadn’t started using it sooner! It feels so nice while it’s on and after I’ve finished, my skin is amazing! I’ve never had softer skin in my life. I am always worried to use new products because I tend to break out but this mask didn’t do that at all!!
- APAmanda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Dullness, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLovely
I use this as part of a weekly home facial after a clay mask and it feels lovely and hydrating.
- RArini a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? DullnessWhat did you like about this product? HydratingRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoThe repair shop
Gentle moisturizing formula
- AWAlison W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Acne & Congestion, SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Lightweight, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoRepair shop
As recommended I used Repair Shop after the Removalist. It’s a very good nourishing treatment and I highlight recommend it.
- CGCecilia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Redness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, Hydrating, Gentle, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this!
My skin is dry and sensitive. This is my second tube of this stuff and I highly recommend it! It’s soothing and moisturising and just really really good!