PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Zoe's DIY Facial For Healthy, Clear Skin
Once a week - generally Sunday evenings in that sweet spot between the children going to sleep and Whatever Show We Are Watching, I put on a gentle playlist, and perform a very simple, but very effective at-home facial.Read More
In the AM!
Huh. You've got time to do a whole at-home facial in the morning? Must be nice.
Your PM Routine!
Start with a double cleanse. Massage Fancy Face into the skin for 60 seconds, melting away makeup, grime, and SPF, before removing with a damp cloth (like, your posh cloth).
Then come in with Properly Clean, applying to damp skin before rinsing and patting dry.
Exfoliating Swipeys are next, to perform some gentle chemical exfoliation and instantly brighten the skin. Then, jump in with Prep Step to help the following products really penetrate the skin and perform at peak efficacy.
Now we move into mask territory; The Removalist first to deeply detoxify the skin and draw out impurities, followed by The Repair Shop to keep that skin barrier simultaneously strong and supple. Mist here! Again!
Gently apply 3-5 drops of Face Hero for a rapid hit of replenishing oils and essential fatty acids. And lastly, lather on Very Luxe Face Cream or Very Useful Face Cream to keep all the goodness locked in tight.
Admire radiant skin in the mirror for 3-5 minutes and call it a day.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- KFKate F.Verified BuyerReviewingExfoliating SwipeysI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars19 minutes agoChanged my skin!
I love these - using these swipeys twice a week has transformed my skin. I used to have frequent breakouts - now they’re few and far between. So convenient. Never stop making them!
- KFKate F.Verified BuyerReviewingFace HeroI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars21 minutes agoMust have
I love my Face Hero - so comfortable on my skin, absorbs beautifully.
- CBCathy B.Verified BuyerReviewingVery Lightweight MoisturiserI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Redness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Lightweight, Works under makeupRated 5 out of 5 stars43 minutes agoLove this!
Light and easy to use. Feels great.
- MDMerrin D.Verified BuyerReviewingFancy FaceI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Nourishing, Gentle, Lightweight, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoMakeup removal made easy
No scrubbing, gently removes makeup and cleans the skin
- MCMadeline C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe RemovalistI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoFreshens up my skin
This product is my weekly self care routine. It smells nice, feels good on the skin, while it’s on it’s not too crackly or dry - doesn’t flake everywhere like some masks. Once you’ve washed it off your skin is left feeling fresh, clean and hydrated.
It frightens my partner when I have it on which also brings me joy :)