PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Three Reasons To Pick Up A Face Mist
Your skin is a barrier, designed to keep the bad stuff out and the good stuff in. This is bad news for your skincare, as it can be difficult for all those amazing ingredients to get where they need to go in order to work their magic. This is where your face mist comes to the rescue!Read More
Hibiscus Fruit Extract
From the Australian Wild Rosella flower, this extract helps reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and increase skin hydration.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Tasmanian Lanceolata Fruit and Leaf Extract
Extracted from Australian native Tasmanian Pepper berries and leaves, this ingredient has proven soothing properties and can also reduce the appearance of redness.
Your AM or PM Routine!
As an in-betweener product, you're going to want to slip this one into your routine before serums, masking, exfoliants, oils, and moisturiser, sealing in the hydration with a follow-on product.
Reminder to shake well before use and always mist with your eyes closed.
In the PM!
Unsurprisingly, she's just as hydrating and calming of an evening. Keep spritzing!
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-consumer recycled polypropylene plastic Bottle
Pump made from 6 x 100% virgin materials (PP, PE, LDPE, EVA, stainless steel, POM)
100% virgin polypropylene plastic Lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- EPEmma P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat did you like about this product? Non-sticky, Layers Easily, Works under makeupRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLovely way to prep my skin!
This is a lovely face mist. Using this mist has become a favourite part of my skin care routine. It is light and refreshing and helps my serums absorb nicely. I would definitely recommend this face mist!
- NNellieVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Lightweight, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoSuper fine!
I love the feel of Prep Step before more expensive serums/products are applied. It feels like I need to apply less of my other serums as they go further and the mist is so fine and light that it (and the subsequent product) are absorbed beautifully and quickly.
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Pigmentation, Dullness, DehydrationWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Nourishing, Lightweight, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmazing
Love this little spray. My skins feels and looks amazing using go to products. I'm completely in love.
- GFGioia F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Non-sticky, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySo fresh!
I love the quick boost of hydration before I move on in my next skincare step.
- KWKatie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Non-sticky, Lightweight, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPositively Prepped!
Great product, helps all my other bits and pieces go on more smoothly, and is super refreshing!