PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
All Your Vitamin C Questions Answered
Are you Vitamin C-urious? You’re not alone in your skinquisitiveness when it comes to this multitasking antioxidant that just so happens to be the hero ingredient in our brightening serum, Much Brighter Skin.Read More
Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is a skin brightening ingredient that has sebum regulating properties.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
A stabilised derivative of vitamin c, this ingredient is a supercharged antioxidant that protects skin from environmental factors and is proven to improve the firmness of skin, as well as the appearance of skin evenness and luminosity.
Kakadu Plum Extract
Derived from the native Australian Kakadu Plum tree, this fruit is one of the richest sources of vitamin c in the world! This extract is rich in antioxidants and can improve the appearance of skin tone evenness and luminosity.
Your AM Routine!
Much Brighter Skin goes on after your cleansers and toners and before your face oils, face creams, SPF and makeup.
Your PM Routine!
Much Brighter Skin goes on after your cleansers, exfoliants, and toners. Follow with your face oil, lush night creams, and a good book/terrible reality tv show.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-consumer recycled polypropylene plastic bottle
Pump made from 6 x 100% virgin materials
PP, PE, LDPE, EVA, stainless steel, POM - 100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- STSteph T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Dullness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoMuch brighter skin
This is a repeat purchase for me. It very gentle and I feel it helps with my pregnancy pigmentation and general skin tone.
- AAAngela Aguado R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable results, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGentle but good
Makes a difference
- DFDebbie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMuch brighter skin indeed
Easy to use and perfect for cold Canberra winters
- ELEvelyn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? RednessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Nourishing, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBrighter indeed!
Loving the Much Brighter Skin product, instantly making my skin feel hydrated. Highly recommend this product.
- CRChristine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dullness, Pigmentation, Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Non-sticky, Lightweight, Layers Easily, Noticeable results, Works under makeupRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoJust like it says - Much Brighter Skin!
My skin was looking a little blotchy/uneven so I thought I would give this product a go. I am very impressed by this little powerhouse. I love the texture and how it seeps in beautifully to my skin. It sits well under moisturiser and liquid makeup without pilling or pulling. This is now part of my routine - love it.