PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
3 Hyaluronic Acid Mistakes To Avoid For Happy, Hydrated Skin
There are a few important usage rules to familiarise yourself with to get the most out of Much Plumper Skin. Why? Because using hyaluronic acid incorrectly can not only stop the ingredient from getting on with its job, but can also leave skin drier and dehydrated than when you started.Read More
A multifunctional peptide that works to leave skin feeling plumper, firmer and smoother, all while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Also known as provitamin B5, this (water absorbing) humectant helps to soothe and hydrate skin.
Your AM Routine!
Much Plumper Skin goes on after your cleansers and toners and before your face oils, face creams, SPF and makeup.
Attn: Much Brighter Skin User-ers! If you’re layering both serums in your morning routine, start with Much Brighter Skin, and follow with Much Plumper Skin.
Your PM Routine!
Much Plumper Skin goes on after your cleansers, exfoliants, and toners. Follow with your face oil, lush night creams, and a goodnight kiss to yourself in the mirror.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
Recyclable glass bottle
Polypropylene plastic dropper
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- FVFiona van R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Dehydration, Loss of Elasticity, Fine Lines & Ageing, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable results, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSuch smooth skin!!
This is my new favourite product. My skin is a lot smoother and has an awesome glow to it! 👏👏
- KLKayla L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Redness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Lightweight, Works under makeupRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoNew favourite skincare
I’ve been on the hunt for new skincare for a while now. I’ve tried many brands that haven’t seemed to work for me. Goto has been a game changer with this being one of my favourite products. My skin is so much more glowy and it has helped the redness in my fair skin. Obsessed!
- TDTraci D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Loss of Elasticity, Fine Lines & Ageing, Dehydration, Dullness, PigmentationWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPlumper and firmer
Love this product
- HPHayley P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Lightweight, Layers EasilyRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayEasy application
Perfect as a serum under my oil or moisturiser. Goes on easy!
- MLMorgana L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Pigmentation, Acne & CongestionWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Layers Easily, Lightweight, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe only non-irritating thing here
Does what it says, goes on nicely, lovely serum. This product is evidence that Go-To are capable of making good skincare without hurting the planet, so I'm very confused as to why everything else here is absolutely full of strongly irritating fragrance & essential oils? I promise the very millisecond they release a range without these known irritants I'll place an order but until then I'm going back to Paula's Choice.