PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Why I Use A Silk Pillowcase
Cotton is a notorious moisture thief. It zaps your skin of any fancy face creams, and strips it of its natural moisture. And if that's not enough, it can also bring allergens and bacteria with it. Ick. No thanks. Silk, on the other hand, is hypoallergenic and it won’t soak up your 10-step routine; your skin stays lovely and hydrated all night.Read More
Your AM Routine!
Wake up cute and crease-free after a snag-free sleep.
Your PM Routine!
Sleep on Face Case after you’ve binged 15 episodes of Girls. Wake up cute and crease-free.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- SGSiobhan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoLove it
Have been wanting one for so long and it didn’t disappoint. So lovely to sleep on and makes you feel less crumpled in the morning.
- SMSteph M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy skin (and hair) have never felt better!
Since using the case my skin has started to clear up and my hair has been so smooth when I wake up in the morning! This is such a game-changer. Thanks Go-To!
- CBClinton B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcelled in overall excellence
Excelled in overall excellence
- SHSarah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGlorious
I've been buying these for years and they are hands down the most luxurious and deliciously soft pillow cases. Even have my husband hooked now!
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove these pillowcases
Love, love, love!!! They're super cute and so lovely to sleep on. They are a great size, love the embroidery. Glad I purchased and would purchase again in a heart beat