PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Zoë Foster Blake Answers Your Oil Cleansing FAQs
Since we launched Fancy Face we’ve been asked a load of questions. What does it smell like? How is it so astonishing? Can it help me move this weekend? (A fancy pants day spa! Magic! Yes!) (Wait. This weekend? No!) And we’ve also been asked some real ones. So! Go-To founder and Fancy Face makerer Zoë has answered all of them for you.Read More
Camellia Seed Oil
A natural antioxidant obtained from the seeds of the camellia plant; rich in fatty and essential fatty acids that deeply nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
A lightweight oil with high levels of vitamin a, d, and e as well as essential fatty acids that deeply soothe and replenish the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil
A gentle, nourishing oil suitable for all skin types (especiially dry and sensitive ones). Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids, it helps to soften and nourish the skin.
Your AM Routine!
Starting the day with an oil cleanse is a nice way to balance the skin’s oil. And of course, if you are removing your day makeup before reapplying makeup for an evening event, Fancy Face is 100% your guy.
Your PM Routine!
Use Fancy Face as the first step in your night-time routine to dissolve all your makeup, SPF, dirt, and excess oil.
Follow on with Properly Clean for a double cleanse, or, just move on to your skincare (treatment products, serum/face oil, and night cream) if your skin feels clean and soft enough. It’s your skin, your call. (FYI: Half the office follow on with Properly Clean, half don’t.)
Reduce Reuse Recycle
100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate plastic bottle
Pump made from 6 x 100% virgin materials (PP, PE, LDPE, EVA, stainless steel, POM)
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- EGEmma G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat makeup remover
Big fan of this for removing 'hard -to- budge' eye makeup. I just rub it onto my face then step into the shower and works a treat!
- MMCVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Hydrating, Nourishing, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoBest makeup remover ever
I like to wear makeup, it's just who I am. Fancy Face is the best for removal. My face feels so nice and clean even before I move onto Properly Clean. Love it!
- SPSimone P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoIt really works!
I were make up every day!
I have dry sensitive skin.
Fancy face is so gentle, removes my makeup easily and doesn’t dry my skin out at all.
- KHKirsty H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Redness, Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFancy face
Skin feels much softer and hydrated
- LBLouise B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dullness, Pigmentation, Redness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Lightweight, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoEasy as
I love this cleanser. Never before have I been so dedicated to a skincare routine and Fancy Face is pretty responsible for that. I use it every night before bed. I pump a bit into the palm, then rub my hands together before massaging it into my face. I use a face washer to wipe it off and hey presto! We are done. My skin has calmed down a lot as a result of using this great product.