A lightweight oil with high levels of vitamin A, D and E as well as essential fatty acids that deeply soothe and replenish the skin.
PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How Zoë Foster Blake uses Two-in-Fun
“My daughter has fine, knotty curls and my son has thick, dense hair. But what they do share is a hatred for hair washing. Two-in-Fun makes it all so easy and fast: just massage all over, then rinse. No tears, no second product, no detangling afterwards. Just one product for clean, conditioned hair.”
S Is For Sunflower Seed Oil
A Is For Aloe Verα Leaf Juice
Rich in vitamins C, E and beta carotene, aloe vera is highly nourishing, soothing on the skin, helps to reduce flaking and restores suppleness to the scalp.
H Is For Hydrolysed Wheαt Protein
Helps the skin retain moisture, reducing the chance of dehydrated and dry skin.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Why your kid hates hair washing. (And how to fix it.)
A relaxing head massage, a gentle rinse, and a clean, nice-smelling mop of hair. Sounds lovely! Delightful, even! But plenty of toddlers would hard disagree.Read more
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- NVNicole V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Effective, Speedy results, Noticeable results, Smells nice, GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoSmooth hair and lovely smelling
Love this product for my son’s hair. Leaves it smelling nice and is nice and smooth. I wish it was a little easier to squeeze out though. I find it easier to squeeze with the whole top lid part off.
- RSRachael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable results, Smells niceRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoProtect the curls at all costs
As an adult human who later found out they had curly hair, the second my small human showed signs of curls I know we needed to protect and foster them immediately. This is so nourishing, I’ve nearly used it myself. Super affordable for a large amount of product, it lasts ages and smells gorgeous and hasn’t caused any irritation
- DDebraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterday5 Stars
This works miracles on my daughter’s curly hair! Gets all the knots out so easily and leaves her hair feeling silky smooth!
- KBKerrie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 7-10 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Smells nice, GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoKids give this a thumbs up!
I use this on my 8YO girl's curls and my two younger boys short, straight hair and so far it has lived up to expectations. Lovely scent and cleans well. The product is quite thick hence requires a bit of firm squeezing, however this suits me perfectly as a parent my kids go overboard and use 1/2 tube of product whenever they are washing/cleaning teeth etc. so this one is not easily wasted!
I have rated only 4 stars at this stage as we have only been using for a few weeks and I am yet to see how it holds up in the cooler months (that is, if it keeps their hair healthy/hydrated).
- BBBonnie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 4-6 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, Smells nice, Noticeable results, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for busy kids!
Two-in-Fun is perfect for my two kids (5 & 8) who swim in the pool and surf everyday. Getting them to wash their hair with 2 separate products was painful, but they don't mind doing it now! The product is gentle (no tears!), very nourishing and smells amazing. I've noticed my son's thick curly hair is shinier than usual, and my daughter's fine hair is far less tangled! I actually like the fact that it is harder to squeeze out compared to other products, as my kids don't tend to waste it (e.g. filling up monster trucks with product is far less appealing to my son now). I will be buying again and again :-)