A lightweight oil with high levels of vitamin A, D and E as well as essential fatty acids that deeply soothe and replenish the skin.
PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How Zoë Foster Blake uses Two-in-Fun
“My daughter has fine, knotty curls and my son has thick, dense hair. But what they do share is a hatred for hair washing. Two-in-Fun makes it all so easy and fast: just massage all over, then rinse. No tears, no second product, no detangling afterwards. Just one product for clean, conditioned hair.”
S Is For Sunflower Seed Oil
A Is For Aloe Verα Leaf Juice
Rich in vitamins C, E and beta carotene, aloe vera is highly nourishing, soothing on the skin, helps to reduce flaking and restores suppleness to the scalp.
H Is For Hydrolysed Wheαt Protein
Helps the skin retain moisture, reducing the chance of dehydrated and dry skin.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Why your kid hates hair washing. (And how to fix it.)
A relaxing head massage, a gentle rinse, and a clean, nice-smelling mop of hair. Sounds lovely! Delightful, even! But plenty of toddlers would hard disagree.Read more
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- TSTatjana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 10 and overWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Effective, Speedy results, Noticeable results, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoThere are no kids - it’s for me
I believe it’s gentle and just what our hair needs. I use to use the purple shampoo, purple conditioner and treatment to combat the drying effect of the purple product range — but now I use the Two-in-one.
- NTNicole T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Smells nice, Speedy results, Non-irritating, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoFun and tangle free
Love the consistency and how soft it makes the kids hair. Removes all the tangles so it's easy to brush hair. No complaints from the kids either... They love it!
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Smells nice, EffectiveRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSmells amazing and detangles like a dream
This has been incredible for my toddlers curly locks. She’s no longer crying when I try and gently brush out knots and fuzz at the back of her head. The comb glides right through, and the conditioner smells so good. Love it!
- TBTonia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Noticeable results, Non-irritatingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDoesn’t sting eyes!
My 3yo now lets me properly wash her hair! Easy to brush afterwards.
- GRGen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-irritating, Nourishing, Smells niceRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat detangler
So nice to have a two in one as the kids aren't the biggest hair washing fans.
Has a lovely scent and works well on my daughters unruly curls.