PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Five ways to wind down before bed.
You have: one boisterous little human. You want: them to be delightfully calm at bedtime and drift off to sleep immediately. You need: a block of Top Deck, probably. But also, some very helpful advice from two very talented sleep yodas (who also happen to be mums). So, we asked Jen (certified sleep consultant) and Steph (baby massage therapist/wizard) for their tips on how to create the most relaxing routine to prep your kid for sleep. Happy snoozing!READ MORE
Use it with Bad Dream Buster!
To make sure your Sleepy Head is 100% monster proof (crucial), spray Bad Dream Buster on your pillow before bed. Then shut your eyes! Relax! Suppress the urge for (another) glass of water. It’s time for a calm, happy, fright-free sleep.
Your Evening Routine.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- SLSarah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoMy son loves it!
My son loves this pillowcase! He gets excited upon seeing it at bedtime. We took it on a recent holiday and it helped him to feel connected to home.
- PMPrianka M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSoft, bright and fun!
My kids love sleeping on these, because they are super soft and smooth as well as fun! They match up the monster faces with their gro-to products. Especially in summer when their heads sweat, I use this one interchangeably with their other ones. Love it.
- EDEbony D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agosooooo soft
This pillow is so so soft, amazing colours, super fun and my son loves pretending it's a sleeping bag instead of a pillow case! definitely going to be getting more soon so we don't wear this one out!
- TQTiffany Q.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSleepy Head
First discovered this product after my sister gave me one to use. After the first night, I immediately went online and bought a few more for the rest of mu pillows. I love my Gro-To pillow cases!
- LLLinda L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGo to
Perfect gift for a baby show