Scientific studies show squalane to be calming and non-irritating. Loved by beauty bloggers the world over, squalane (note, NOT squalene) is derived from olives, and has a very similar composition to human sebum so penetrates quickly and reduces dryness. A wonder oil!
PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How Zoë Foster Blake uses Skin Wizard
"I use Skin Wizard RIGHT after the shower or bath, after a quick dry off, while my kids are still a bit damp and slippery, and I pour it into their hands, and let them help massage it into their skin, which they think is hilarious. (My niece regards it more as expensive parfum, applying it throughout the day on her arms for the smell.) It's especially useful if they have dry, itchy, irritated skin."
S Is For Squalane
S Is For Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Extract
Derived from the Sea Buckthorn Berry, this nutritious oil contains high levels of Vitamins A, C and E as well as Omega 7. As well as its high anti-inflammatory properties, it is also nourishing and hydrating for the skin.
J Is For Jojoba Seed Oil
Jojoba oil has fatty acids similar to those found in the collagen of the skin, making it ideal for helping the elasticity and vitality of the skin.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
100% post-consumer recycled polyethylene terephthalate plastic bott
Pump made from 100% virgin materials
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Simple steps for perfecting baby and belly massage.
Wondering how to level-up your massage game? Good. You came to the right article. Because today we’re talking all things baby AND belly massage with the help of Massage Master, Stephanie Hedditch from Tranquil Bubs. Let's get into it!READ MORE
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- ESEMILY S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Non-irritating, Effective, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoSoft as a babies bum
Works so well for my daughters dry skin, especially after being outdoors all day and wearing sunscreen
- KFKaralee F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 4-6 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Calming, Nourishing, Effective, Noticeable results, Smells niceRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWill never use anything else!
I swear by this oil. I have 2 redhead kids with sensitive skin, and recurring excema. The summer can be so harsh on their skin, but if we are consistent with skin wizard before bed, they have zero problems! I will not travel without it now.
- GRGabrielle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Smells nice, EffectiveRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHousehold staple
Been using it on my little ones for as long as they’ve been around!
My middle child loves this on her dry itchy skin for daily relief. And we may have used in on occasion to help with cradle cap too.
It’s a bottle of magic.
- CMChantelle M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Calming, Smells nice, Non-sticky, EffectiveRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe best smelling oil ever
I’ve been trying this product for a couple of weeks, I can see a huge skin in bubs skin already, not only does it smell amazing but it makes his skin soo soft.
- DMDanielle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-irritating, Nourishing, Smells niceRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing scent
I have used this oil on my baby since he was a newborn. Threw out all the other brands once I received it, smells so delish and has never caused an irritation to my sons skin. Also keeps him distracted enough to finish drying and dressing him with its cute packaging