Scientific studies show squalane to be calming and non-irritating. Loved by beauty bloggers the world over, squalane (note, NOT squalene) is derived from olives, and has a very similar composition to human sebum so penetrates quickly and reduces dryness. A wonder oil!
PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How Zoë Foster Blake uses Super Softy
"In our house, Super Softy is the all-rounder, every day, after bath or shower. It’s also used at nappy change if my toddler has dry, rough skin, or in the mornings if my son has been scratching his tum, arms, or thighs through the night and the skin is a bit sad. I let them apply it. (Then I apply it properly while they’re painstakingly rubbing it in.)"
S Is For Squalane
C Is For Coconut Oil
With a high content of fatty acids, it is a soft, soothing oil with excellent moisturising properties.
S Is For Shea Butter
A rich moisturising butter that comes from the African Shea Tree. Contains high levels of vitamins and essential fatty acids which helps to improve skin elasticity and revive dry skin.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
100% post-consumer recycled polyethylene terephthalate plastic botte
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
The care your kids' skin needs at every age.
Your kid’s skin starts off all new and squishy and delicate. But before long it’s grubby and whiffy and covered in yoghurt! Little bodies need different care as they grow. So! Here’s everything you need to know to keep your child healthy, and kick-start their happy skin habits.READ MORE
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- AMAnna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 10 and overWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-irritating, Nourishing, Non-sticky, EffectiveRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSuch a beautiful moisturizer
Original purchased for my kids but I love the smell and results too. Especially on hands and feet.
- MCMia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Non-irritating, Non-sticky, Smells niceRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPart of our bath routine every night !
Makes my little ones skin super soft (I get the name now) smells fresh and clean and not over powering and a little bit goes a long way ! Part of our bath routine every day !!
- RRebeccaVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-irritating, Calming, Effective, Smells niceRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favourite!
This product is perfect for my little one and they absolutely love the fun packaging!
- LMLeah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-irritating, Nourishing, Non-sticky, Smells niceRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo soft
I actually purchased this item with the shampoo for the shipping but ended up loving it. It's super soft an smells amazing. My 2 year old applies this to himself and me after every bath and has become a main part of our bath time routine. (Confession, I actually use this under my makeup every morning) we will continue to get this with our purchases.
- CDCindy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Non-irritating, CalmingRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood lotion but strong scent
My 2 year old loves this lotion and the little face on it. He asks us to apply the lotion for him daily. It’s become a method to soothe him when he’s having a toddler tantrum. I just wish the scent was a little less strong or unscented is preferred. It gives me a tiny bit of a headache, but I’ve been sensitive to scents ever since pregnancy.